Elizabeth & Marcellus Medina "Clown" Vase
Handmade by Elizabeth and Marcellus Medina
Marcellus and Elizabeth Medina are two of the premiere potters who create pottery as a couple. Elizabeth creates the pot and Marcellus does the painting. Marcellus has a strong reputation as a painter and has even done murals. His work is in many collections including the Boston Museum of Fine Art. He has won many awards - First, Best of Pottery, Best of Show - at venues all over the Southwest.
Dimensions: 5.5"H x 5.5"W
1) Do not expose pottery to water inside or out.
2) Do not wipe with a damp cloth.
3) Dust pottery only with a soft cloth (not terry cloth or textured fabric).
4) Always use two hands to carry your pot: one on top and one on the bottom.
5) Do not grip or lift pots by the rim.
6) Place a piece of cloth or felt between pot and shelf to protect signature.
7) Avoid exposing pottery to sudden temperature changes.