Small Acoma Pot by Aggie
Handmade by "Aggie" Estevan
A young (35) potter from Acoma, who comes from a line of potters, but whose major stylistic inspiration was her former mother-in-law, Marilyn Ray. She is noted for her charmingly playful figural groups, usually incorporating children, animals, and some form of nature. Her delightful work is widely collected.
Dimensions: 2.5" H x 4" W
1) Do not expose pottery to water inside or out.
2) Do not wipe with a damp cloth.
3) Dust pottery only with a soft cloth (not terry cloth or textured fabric).
4) Always use two hands to carry your pot: one on top and one on the bottom.
5) Do not grip or lift pots by the rim.
6) Place a piece of cloth or felt between pot and shelf to protect signature.
7) Avoid exposing pottery to sudden temperature changes.